This mod doesn’t add in much, but what it does add in is really nice. It adds in three craftable solar panels, and one that isn’t. They’re essentially the same as IndustrialCraft’s default one, but they work (albeit not as efficiently) at night, and they produce more EU. They’re a bit expensive, but that’s what you get for having good panels. Recipes are listed below.
The first one is the Advanced Solar Panel, which produces 8 EU/t in the sun, and 1 EU/t at night and during storm, has an internal storage of 32,000 EU, outputs up to 32 EU/t, and The recipe requires multiple crafting parts, which will be listed here:
And, finally, the recipe for the solar panel itself:
The recipe in hardmode differs slightly, but I won’t go into it.
The next panel is the Hybrid Solar Panel. Generates 64 EU/t during the day, 8 EU/t while it’s dark or storming, has a 100,000 EU internal storage, and outputs up to 128 EU/t. These are the recipes:
The last one is the Ultimate Hybrid Solar Panel. It generates 512 EU/t during the day, 64 at night or while storming, stores up to 1,000,000 EU, and outputs a maximum of 512 EU/t. There are two ways to craft this one, I’ll only cover the second one. Here it is:
Advanced Solar Panels Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1 Main Features
- Adds in three new craftable solar panels
- Adds in another uncraftable one for map makers.
Advanced Solar Panels Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1 Pros and Cons
- Adds in three better solar panels that are legitimately obtainable.
- They’re expensive.
Advanced Solar Panels Mod Version 1.2 for Minecraft 1.5.1 Changelog
- Compatible with IC2 version 1.5.1
- Generation value defaults back to 11/1
How to Install Advanced Solar Panels Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1
- Install IC2
- Download Advanced Solar Panels Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1
- Drag the Advanced Solar Panels Mod archive into your Mods folder
- Run Minecraft and enjoy.
- Minecraft Witchery Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- Bloody Dimensions Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Bioshock Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Splinter Craft Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- More Nether Ores Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- Minecraft Multi Mine Mod [1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2]
- Necromancy Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Pet Bat Mod [1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2]
- Minecraft Ropes + Mod [1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2]
- Minecraft Ruins Mod [1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2]