Not getting enough challenges? Well, then try the Exiting the Lab Map Version 1.5! It’s a cool map that will test your ability to solve things out and find your way out without any mistake. Just like every other maps, rules are set and in order to make the map more challenging, you need to follow the rules. The rules will be shown in the beginning of the map. However, as you can see, this map is about a lab. Your main objective is to escape the lab. If you’ve been to any lab during chemistry or science classes, labs are full of things you have to be cautious with. It goes the same with this map. One slight mistake will put you down. Precision is key to success in this map. Think hard before you make any move. Jump with great caution and control. Your life depends so much on how careful you are with things you do in this map. So, good luck!
Just to add the excitement, follow the story carefully as you move on and collect as much diamonds as you can on the way.
Exiting the Lab Map Version 1.5.1 for Minecraft 1.5.1 and 1.5
- The mod has been updated for Minecraft version 1.5
- Fixes and Changes
How to install Exiting the Lab Map for Minecraft 1.5.1
- Download the map file.
- Open the “run” search bar and type “%appdata%”.
- Open the .minecraft folder.
- Open your saves folder.
- Extract the downloaded zip file.
- Move the extracted folder into the saves folder.
- The Miner’s Friend Mod 1.7.2
- Minecraft Wireless Redstone Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2]
- Minecraft Secret Rooms Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
- Minecraft Surface Quartz Mod 1.7.2
- Minecraft Underground Biomes Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
- Minecraft CodeChickenCore Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
- Minecraft Not Enough Items Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
- Minecraft Ender IO Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
- Minecraft Mouse Tweaks Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
- Minecraft Chisel Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]