This block will give you a place to show off your armor. Just place the block and right click on the platform. You can choose from a selection of skins to hold your armor, as well as have it stare at you, constantly. You may also change the texture of platform by putting block in the last slot. Known issues include: placing a block inside of dummy, standing on its head, possible inability for mobs to path around it. Recipe is 3 solid stone blocks along bottom, with 2 sticks in the middle. Requires ModLoader
- 1) Open up %appdata%, if you don’t know how to do this, start>run, then type in %appdata%
- 2) Browse to .minecraft/bin
- 3) Open up minecraft.jar with WinRAR or 7zip.
- 4) Drag and drop the necessary files into the jar.
- 5) Delete the META-INF folder in the jar.
- 6) Run Minecraft, enjoy
- 1) Go to Applications>Utilities and open terminal.
- 2) Type in the following, line by line:
cd ~ mkdir mctmp cd mctmp jar xf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
- 3) Outside of terminal, copy all the files and folders into the mctmp directory.
- 4) Back inside terminal, type in the following:
rm META-INF/MOJANG_C.* jar uf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar ./ cd .. rm -rf mctmp
- 5) Run Minecraft, enjoy!!
Download Armor Stand Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1:
- Minecraft Ice Cream Mod [1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
- Minecraft Better PvP Mod [1.6.4]
- Minecraft Statue Mod [1.6.4]
- Minecraft Staircraft Mod [1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
- Minecraft Minimapsync Mod [1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
- Minecraft Toontown Mod [1.6.4]
- Minecraft EnderCraft Mod [1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
- Minecraft Eldercraft- Minerim Mod [1.6.4]
- Minecraft Lemon Land Mod [1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
- Minecraft Doggy Talents Mod [1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]