This mod adds a new mob called the Arrow Golem. The Arrow Golem is a Golem that you can spawn with a Spawn Egg in creative mode, or just create the statue needed to spawn it.It does not spawn by itself.
Minecraft Arrow Golems Mod Screenshots:
The statue that turns into the Golem that you need to build: S=Stone, L=Log (Any), C=Cobblestone, D=Dispenser.
(Like how you build an Iron Golem, except different blocks.)
The Arrow Golem will shoot arrows at any Monster, except for Creepers and Ghasts.(Becuse Creepers would explode on the golem, and the Ghast would shoot exploding fireballs at it.) The Arrow Golem will also leave a trail of RedStone Dust, like Snow Golems leave a trail of Snow.
Arrow Golem Stats:
Attack: Uses Arrows
Its useful for RedStone farming.The Redstone may seem overpowered, but if you think about it, you’ll need to mine 8 cobblestone for a furnace, chop down 2 logs, smelt 1 cobblestone in the furnace, get some more logs for planks and a crafting table, turn some planks into sticks, use cobble for a pickaxe, mine 3 iron, smelt it, use the iron for a pickaxe, and travel into a deep cave searching for atleast 1 redstone, get some more cobble, and either kill a skeleton for a bow or kill spiders for 3 silk and have atleast 3 sticks for a bow, then you can make the Dispenser needed.
How to install Minecraft Arrow Golems Mod:
- Install Mod for Windows
- You need Minecraft Forge
- Open your minecraft.jar file. This can be found here: C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Once you have searched for “%appdata%,” you have to follow the same path as stated above. Open your minecraft.jar with Winrar by simply dragging the .jar into Winrar.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod doesn’t work properly or you get a black screen at the Minecraft startup: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install mod (If you want).
- Install Mod for Mac
- Open up your finder application. In the menu that appears full of files, locate the one named Library.
Locate the file named Application-Support. It is usually near the top of the contents inside of the folder labeled Library.
Locate the folder named minecraft. Once inside of the minecraft folder, open the folder labeled bin. This folder contains the minecraft.jar
Slowly double click the minecraft.jar so you are able to rename it. Rename the folder minecraft.jar.zip. It will ask you if you want to use .jar or .zip. Select .zip to save your changes to the folder’s name.
- Open the now newly created folder named minecraft.jar.zip which will give you a new folder named minecraft.jar. This will now act as your minecraft.jar
- You are now able to drag any .class files needed into the jar to play the mod you wish.
Download Minecraft Arrow Golems Mod [1.5]:
- Minecraft Color Blocks 2 Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Combustable Lemon Launcher Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft MooFluids Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft More Crafting Recipes Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Oceancraft Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft SpaceCore Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Survival Wings Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft PoorOres Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Old World Gen Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Fun World Gen Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2