This is a rewrite of MigthyPorks Backpack Mod. Unfortunately he no longer supports this mod. But he put all his code to the net so others can resurrect it.
This is nearly a 100% rewrite of the old mod because the old code was extremely dirty and this is a version for Minecraft Forge.
You craft a backpack like a chest but with leather instead of wood.
For a big backpack use tanned leather instead of normal leather.
Backpacks have 27 slots (chest size)
Big backpacks have 54 slots (double chest size)
You can also craft a colored backpack if you put any dye in the middle:
Ender backpack (was Magic backpack before):
Last but not least you can craft an ender backpack (like magic backpack before) which is a portable ender chest which shares its content with the ender chest. You craft it with an ender chest:
You can recolor backpacks by using a dye or the corresponding leather:
You can upgrade any backpack, except the ender backpack, to a big backpack by putting tanned leather around it:
You can make bound leather with two leather in the middle outer slots and strings in all other slots:
You can burn bound leather in a furnance to get tanned leather. One coal is enough for 8 tanned leather.
- Install Minecraft Forge if you haven’t done it yet
- Put the zip in you mods folder
How to use them:
- Simple hold a backpack in your hand an right click to open it.
- If you want to rename it sneak and right click. You can enter a new name then.
- [BugFix] Order of backpack slots was wrong
- [BugFix] Enter key was not working on Windows in renaming gui
- [BugFix] All known duplication bugs fixed
Download Minecraft Backpacks Mod [1.4.7]:
- DynmapCBBridge Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- FlatSigns Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- ObsidiPlates Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Zap Apples Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Snowfall Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Poop Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- SecretRooms Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Kitteh6660’s MoreCraft Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- XtraRecipes Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Titan Combat Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2