Adds sponges to the worldgenerator which you can craft to must. This must you can “breed” to bacterias. These blocks can be trained to eat a specific block type like grass, stone, water, etc.
For Breeding just put the must in water and it will grow…
For Using the Bacterias put the block where you want and they will be trained to eat the blocktype above them
Bacteria can be “tamed” to a special type of block like dirt, stone, water, lava, etc. You just have to place a bacterium colony, place up to 3 types of blocks directly above it (grass and dirt are the same, you don’t have to place both ) and finally power it by redstone or just place a redstone torch next to it! You will see it eating all up!
Place the block on it that should replace the blocktype below it. Finally power it
You can place a Jammer wherever you want the bacteria to stop. If the Bacteria reaches it, it jams all bacteria in a radius of 500 blocks!
Goto %appdata%\.minecraft\ and open BacteriaMod.properties with notepad!
In this file you can change the IDs, set if the bacteria should “shit” blocks and which ones and you can change the updatemode. Either old (faster if you get near) or new (just eat at the same speed wherever you are)
How to Install Bacteria Mod
- Download the Bacteria Mod
- Download the latest ModLoader
- Drag all the Bacteria Mod contents into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Drag the Modloader files into the .minecraft/bin folder
- You should be all set and enjoy the Bacteria Mod by TeNNoX!
Credits to: TeNNoX
Download Minecraft Bacteria Mod [1.4.7]:
- Minecraft Antique Atlas Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Mystcraft Mod [1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4]
- Minecraft Rival Rebels Mod [1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4]
- Minecraft Ars Magica 2 Mod [1.7.10, 1.7.2]
- Minecraft AnimationAPI 1.7.10/1.7.2
- Minecraft ChickenChunks Mod [1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4]
- Minecraft ComputerCraft Mod [1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4]
- Minecraft CraftingManager Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Extra Achievements Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Extra Peripherals Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2