This mod adds some new bows, various new arrow types, and quivers to hold arrows and allow you to easily switch between arrow types to fire.
This mod does not replace vanilla bows, so if you want to use the bows from this you’ll have to craft them. The vanilla bow crafting recipe is removed, however, and the crafting recipe for the normal bows is changed to have leather for padding on the string, see the list of bows below.
This mod has to replace the vanilla arrows to make them able to split, expect a message saying item ID 262 is mismatched.
Skeletons will spawn with this mod’s bows, with a small chance of spawning with a longbow, and a larger chance to spawn with a recurve bow.
Better Bows Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 Screenshots:
Note: Do not extract the mod zip into .minecraft/mods, extract it into minecraft.jar!
How to install Better Bows Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2:
- Install Mod for Windows
- You need Minecraft Forge
- Open your minecraft.jar file. This can be found here: C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Once you have searched for “%appdata%,” you have to follow the same path as stated above. Open your minecraft.jar with Winrar by simply dragging the .jar into Winrar.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod doesn’t work properly or you get a black screen at the Minecraft startup: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install mod (If you want).
- Install Mod for Mac
- Open up your finder application. In the menu that appears full of files, locate the one named Library.
Locate the file named Application-Support. It is usually near the top of the contents inside of the folder labeled Library.
Locate the folder named minecraft. Once inside of the minecraft folder, open the folder labeled bin. This folder contains the minecraft.jar
Slowly double click the minecraft.jar so you are able to rename it. Rename the folder minecraft.jar.zip. It will ask you if you want to use .jar or .zip. Select .zip to save your changes to the folder’s name.
- Open the now newly created folder named minecraft.jar.zip which will give you a new folder named minecraft.jar. This will now act as your minecraft.jar
- You are now able to drag any .class files needed into the jar to play the mod you wish.
Download Better Bows Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.5.1
- Lucky Block Party Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Gadgets n’ Goodies Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- PotionExtension Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- EpicQuest Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Swords++ Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- BetterFps Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Smart Render Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Elite Armageddon Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Hololens: the future of gaming is right in front of your eyes
- Chocolate Sprinkle Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2