- Villagers are no longer “Caveman Squidwards”. MCA replaces them with male or female humans that have many unique skins.
- Villagers can be interacted with. You can talk to them, ask them to follow you, set their home, give them gifts, etc.
- You can build a relationship with villagers. Get your relationship with one high enough and you can marry them. You can have children with the villagers that you marry.
- Your children will grow over time and do chores for you. They will eventually grow into adults who can get married and have their own children.
- Playing in Hardcore mode opens up a few tiny secret features. They’re nothing too major, or are they?
Wedding Ring - Gift to a villager to get married to them.
Engagement Ring - Gift to a villager to become engaged to them. Give them a wedding ring afterwards to cause all nearby villagers to give you gifts.
Arranger’s Ring – Gift to two different people to make them get married to each other.
Whistle – Right click while holding it to call your children and spouse to your current location.
Windows Installation Tutorials (Works for all versions)
Mac Installation Tutorials (Works for all versions)
Download Minecraft Minecraft Comes Alive Mod [1.5.1]:
For Minecraft 1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.7
- Minecraft Aroma1997s Dimensional World Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
- Minecraft Aroma1997Core Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2]
- Minecraft CompactWindmills Addon for Industrial Craft 2 [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
- Minecraft Doge Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4]
- Minecraft EvilCraft Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4]
- Minecraft FreezeCam Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
- Minecraft Tinkers Construct Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
- Minecraft Improved Mob Spawn Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
- Minecraft Pumpkin-less Snow Golem Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
- Minecraft Slime Dungeons Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]