Harder Peaceful is a mod that will make peaceful a bit more like any other game mode. It will remove food like normal and it will also not regenerate any health when you are hurt and don’t have enough food. This mod changes 2 files from Minecraft. One of the changes is that you will loose food on peaceful. The second one is that you wont regenerate your health when you don’t have health filled.
How to install Harder Peaceful Mod for Minecraft:
- You need Minecraft Forge
- Open your minecraft.jar file. This can be found here: C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Once you have searched for “%appdata%,” you have to follow the same path as stated above. Open your minecraft.jar with Winrar by simply dragging the .jar into Winrar.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod doesn’t work properly or you get a black screen at the Minecraft startup: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install mod (If you want).
Download Harder Peaceful Mod for Minecraft:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.6.2/1.6.1
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.7
- Minecraft RPG-Hud Mod [1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4]
- Minecraft Avatar: The Last Blockbender Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft EnderTech Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft OresPlus Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Rollercoaster Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Extended Items Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft The Castledefenders Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Much More Spiders Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Texore Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Terrific Transportation Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2