Ruins is a mod that spawns Structures in your Minecraft worlds upon generation, similar to Villages or Strongholds. Every Structure is defines by a template and configured to spawn under specific conditions, and all of that can be changed by you! There is a lot of Structures already included, and there’s bound to be more added. You can export great structures you made using MCEdit and convert them to Ruins template format using the included schematic converter.
Ruins Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 Screenshots:
- Install Mod for Windows
- You need Minecraft Forge
- Open your minecraft.jar file. This can be found here: C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Once you have searched for “%appdata%,” you have to follow the same path as stated above. Open your minecraft.jar with Winrar by simply dragging the .jar into Winrar.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod doesn’t work properly or you get a black screen at the Minecraft startup: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install mod (If you want).
- Install Mod for Mac
- Open up your finder application. In the menu that appears full of files, locate the one named Library.
Locate the file named Application-Support. It is usually near the top of the contents inside of the folder labeled Library.
Locate the folder named minecraft. Once inside of the minecraft folder, open the folder labeled bin. This folder contains the minecraft.jar
Slowly double click the minecraft.jar so you are able to rename it. Rename the folder minecraft.jar.zip. It will ask you if you want to use .jar or .zip. Select .zip to save your changes to the folder’s name.
- Open the now newly created folder named minecraft.jar.zip which will give you a new folder named minecraft.jar. This will now act as your minecraft.jar
- You are now able to drag any .class files needed into the jar to play the mod you wish.
Download Minecraft Ruins Mod [1.5.2]:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.7
- Minecraft Thaumic Expansion Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Plants Vs Zombies Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Owner Emitter Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft NotEnoughKeys Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft MorphAdditions Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Origin Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Pearcel Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Pig Manure Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Portable Craft Bench Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Realistic Deaths Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2