It extends and changes the Single player game-play by adding aspects of ‘Sim city’ and ‘The Sims’ to the game. As the player, you’ll employ “Sim-U-Folks” (NPCs) to do the following: Builder, Lumberjack, Miner, Wheat,Pumpkin,Melon,Potato,Carrot,Sugar cane, and Cactus Farmers, Baker, Soldier, Shepherd, Grocer, Courier, Builder’s merchant, Butcher, Pig farmer, Cattle farmer, Chicken farmer, Terraformer, Glass maker…more added with each update!
Minecraft Sim-U-Kraft Mod Screenshots:
How to install Minecraft Sim-U-Kraft Mod:
- You need Minecraft Forge
- Open your minecraft.jar file. This can be found here: C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Once you have searched for “%appdata%,” you have to follow the same path as stated above. Open your minecraft.jar with Winrar by simply dragging the .jar into Winrar.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod doesn’t work properly or you get a black screen at the Minecraft startup: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install mod (If you want).
Download Minecraft Sim-U-Kraft Mod:
For Minecraft 1.6.2/1.6.1
For Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.7
- Transformer Skin
- MineTweaker RecipeMaker Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- HyperionCraft Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- NuclearCraft Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Gilded Armor Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- The Vanilla Enhancer Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Enhanced Inventories Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- MineSafety Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Default World Generator Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Ruby Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2