- - Wind system that brings the world to life with particles for leafs, waterfalls, waves on water and more!
- - Extended storm system with 5 stages of increasing intensity.
- - Naturally spawning water spouts, tornadoes, and hurricanes at the highpoint of storms.
- - The storms rip up the terrain and toss it around. (configurable)
New console command: /waveheight #, sets the base wave height to #, use for maximizing the joy of surfing
waveRenderRange = how much of the waves to render (for performance tweaking)
Tested and working with Minecraft Forge Universal, should work with latest in theory.
Naturally spawning tornadoes, with detection blocks, recipes are:
- Extract the zip. In the zip, copy the contents of the folder into your %appdata%\.minecraft folder
- Run the game, and let them spawn naturally or create the Tornado item from the top recipe in the picture inside zip file
- Extra configuration is possible, mod_EntMover.cfg inside %appdata%\.minecraft\config
Download Minecraft Weather & Tornadoes Mod [1.5.1]:
For Minecraft 1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.7
- The Miner’s Friend Mod 1.7.2
- Minecraft Wireless Redstone Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2]
- Minecraft Secret Rooms Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
- Minecraft Surface Quartz Mod 1.7.2
- Minecraft Underground Biomes Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
- Minecraft CodeChickenCore Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
- Minecraft Not Enough Items Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
- Minecraft Ender IO Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
- Minecraft Mouse Tweaks Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
- Minecraft Chisel Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]